Wednesday (061004):
What a day! I had a fruitful day at work; got all the tasks that I needed to do completed. I then went for the coffee session to discuss possibilities of a work arrangement with another company. Verdict = it was a replacement position. I am still considering the offer and will probably have a second round next week. Spoke to a pal and asked for her opinion as well; will probably meet her and an ex of mine next week if time permits (that reminds me, I have to RSVP for the talk by RMIT for the MBA, IT course).
After that, I met my dive buddy at his badminton session (he seems really happy to see me... hmmm) Had dinner with a potential business partner at 7pm and we discussed the possiblity of a business arranagement till 10pm; we will touch base again this Saturday to map out the blueprint. Went home feeling fulfilled; achieved alot today. Alhamdulillah!
Thursday (071004):
Forwarded some info I have researched to my business partner and will discuss online tonight. I was still toying with the idea of the work arrangement. A colleague told me it would be better than where I am now but... still undecided. Perhaps I shall sleep on it till the weekend. Had a fruitful discussion on the prototype of a client's project in the west; will be presenting that next Monday...Hmm. seems like next week will be another busy week before the fasting month begins.
Friday (081004):
Today was at work for half a day and had lunch with HW and LW (it may be LW's last day, but I got to know LW and family better). Then we headed to HP EduFest at Suntec City. It was insightful. We all headed home and when I was surfing for the exact address of Bukit Gombak CC for my badminton session on Sunday morning, CY sms and asked me out for a drink. Declined the offer (partly coz I was already home and partly coz I will be seeing him this Sunday and I already saw him on Wednesday this week).
Something in my bones is telling me that the weeks ahead will get more interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment